So you've decided to renovate your bathroom. You've got a great vision and have started to create the perfect space, but there's just one problem: you don't know where to start. The good news? We're here to help!
If you want a modern look that doesn't feel dated in five years, we recommend Affordable Bathroom Renovations Sunshine Coast key elements of design before moving forward with the rest of your renovation project.
In this post, we'll cover our top three trends for 2023 when it comes to tile and fixtures for bathrooms. And how exactly they can help transform your space into something new and exciting!
Use tile, not carpet
- Tiles are more durable than carpets. They're easier to clean, and they don't have to be replaced when the carpet gets old or worn out.
- Tile is cheaper than carpeting. You can install tile over your existing carpeting if you want, which will save money in both installation costs and materials needed for your bathroom renovation project!
- Tile gives off a modern look that's sure to impress guests when they visit your home!
Get rid of dated fixtures
When it comes to bathroom renovations Sunshine Coast, doesn’t just focus on the tile and fixtures. Replace dated fixtures with modern ones that reflect the look and feel of your updated space.
- Replace old tubs with showers. If you have an older home, replacing a bathtub with a walk-in shower can be an affordable way to make a big change without breaking the bank.
- Replace sinks with vanities or bidets: If you're looking for ways to save space in smaller bathrooms, consider replacing sinks with vanities or even bidets.
Add more storage space
If you have room, consider adding a cabinet to your bathroom. A medicine cabinet is a great place to store extra towels and toiletries. You can also use wall or floor space under sinks, or even add shelves above them if they are low enough to reach easily. Towel racks are another option that works well with small bathrooms because they don't take up any space at all!
Update your shower curtain
Shower curtains are a quick and easy way for Best Bathroom Renovations in Caloundra wide. Choose one that's the same colour as your tile, or find a shower curtain with a modern, stylish design. If you want to go even further, consider choosing one with a built-in liner (it'll be easier on your back!)
Add a walk-in shower
If you want to save space and add more storage, a walk-in shower is the way to go. You can design it so that it looks like a regular shower or steam room, or even like a waterfall.
You can also add features in your bathroom renovations Caloundra like a seat or bench, which makes it easier to bathe your child or elderly parent. Have you ever tried a steam shower? If not, you need to! It’s amazing how relaxing they are.
With these tips and ideas, you can create a trendy bathroom renovations Sunshine Coast that's both stylish and functional. From flooring to fixtures and more, there are many ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. So, what are you waiting for? Get started today!